Set of slip on exhaust Termignoni racing carbon for Ducati Panigale 1199, 899, 1299 and 959(*) all years models.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Exhaust system type and configuration||silencer Slip On set|
|Homologation||Not street legal follow FIM rules|
|Middle pipe / collector material||Inconel CuNb|
|Finition||carbon fiber outer shell titanium end cap|
Set of slip on Termignoni carbon silencers for Ducati Panigale. The structure (tubing) is in inconel, the finish is provided by a carbon outer sleeve while the silencer outputs are oriented towards the front of the machine. This technical solution developed by Termignoni initially on the complete exhaust lines intended for the Superbike makes it possible to improve the performances by employing a larger section of passage of gases. Moreover, this prevents the exhaust gas from going back and forth in a 180° elbow as it is in the case of Ducati's original silencers Panigale and exhaust systems from other manufacturers.
Compatible with the following models: Panigale 899, 959, 1199 and 1299.
The manufacturing of these silencers largely uses exceptional materials such as Titanium CUNB (titanium niobium) which has excellent formability, welding (TIG) and very high mechanical strength under extreme temperatures. The Servizio Corse department of Termignoni uses titanium niobium to make the exhausts destined for the competition.
• Considerable weight gain compared to the original components since each silencer weighs less than 1.5 kg!
• These silencers are not equipped with noise reducers (dB-killer).
• Delivered with a high performance air filter from Sprint Filter (official and exclusive supplier of Ducati Performance).
Compatible with the following Ducati Panigale models:
• 899 (all models) with D155Y adapter available separately,
• 959 (all models) with separately available D155Y2 adapter and lower fairing flanks of other models
• 1199 (all models) with D155Y adapter available separately,
• 1299 (all models) directly, without adapter.